Monday, March 11, 2013

The London Life- Part II

It has been a while since I've updated my blog, but I have decided that I no longer have any excuse to avoid posting. Since my arrival in the UK, I have been traveling, eating, and partying excessively- meaning that my priorities have shifted and I have, to some degree, lost track of what is important to me: fashion. While I by no means have lost my passion, I have just been distracted by British culture as a whole... British magazines, British boys, British food. Name it- I've tried it. Furthermore, my cultural experiences have not been limited to England... since my arrival in Europe I have been fortunate enough to venture to Ireland, Holland, and Germany. While I took a particular liking to Amsterdam, and not for the reasons you may think, I have enjoyed all of the cities I have been to thus far. I am particularly excited for my trip to Stockholm this weekend! I'll keep you posted. No more slacking!!

Below are some memorable meals, events, and activities that are better expressed in film than they are in words!



Holding up my two free beers at the Heineken Brewery in Amsterdam! 


One of my many delicious breakfasts on our Berlin and Amsterdam trip!


My reincarnation of our beautiful breakfasts!



Kaitlin's classically German breakfast


Kaitlin devouring her breakfast 


My cheese dinner at a cool wine bar in Berlin


Another amazing breakfast...



My birthday dinner at the Greedy Cow... where I had delicious salmon, although their speciality is exotic burgers!



Post-birthday dinner drinks at Paramount, a swanky bar in central London where there are 360 degree views of the city. An absolutely amazing experience! 


No comments:

Post a Comment