Thursday, October 11, 2012

It has been more than two months since I last updated my blog- sorry. I have a long list of excuses all of which are too mundane to mention-- although I will tell you that it largely has to do with my return to school, my family's move, and my lack of recent inspiration. That being said, I am still lacking in the inspiration department, however, I am no longer going to let that get in the way of my blogging.

Things to mention:

I am back in the wonderfully collegiate city of Ann Arbor, Michigan.

It is frigid in this wicked city.

I am hopefully going to be in London next semester.

Spring 2013 Ready to Wear Fashion Week in NYC, Paris, Milan, and London ended about a week ago.

Winter is well on its way- and this is how I'll be dressed/ what I'll be wearing...



Black basics, ankle boots, an easy jacket- and how about that leopard car?!


Again with the ankle boots, she just looks so chic! 


An easy jacket with leather sleeves- need I say more?? Jac always does it right, love the Chanel purse. 


Cool girl with the easy scarf and the black basics.


Leather and deep red- tis the season. 


Fur, leather, brogues, scarf, and studded over-sized clutch purse. I wish I were her. If only...


No comments:

Post a Comment